As a Digital Marketing Manager at Awesome Motive, you’re responsible for growth and engagement of our online audience. You will create campaigns to improve our lead generation efforts, increase engagement and loyalty with our existing readers, drive traffic through SEO and paid acquisition, create compelling copy and foster our VIP program.
To love this role, here’s the type of person you are:
- You live and breathe conversion optimization.
- You have a love affair with marketing funnels – even to a fault.
- You love discovering new partnerships and co-marketing opportunities that lead to more growth.
- You believe words are incredibly important, and that conversions are won or lost on copywriting.
- You’re a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- You’re an excellent communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
- You’re passionate about leaving your mark on the web for all to see.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
- You get visibly excited when talking about SEO, PPC, Funnels and everything internet marketing related.
Here are some skills that will come handy:
- SEO skills (content marketing, link building, technical audits, etc).
- Advanced proficiency in Google Analytics.
- Excellent understanding of popular CRM / ESP software like Drip and Intercom.
- Awareness of industry trends and comfortable writing about them.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in outreach and managing VIP relationships.
- Prior experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Subscription sales experience preferred, but not required.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects and timelines.
- Extremely organized and process driven.
- Excel in a team environment and able to communicate clearly with your peers.
- Highly detail oriented.
What we offer:
Working for a fast-growing bootstrapped company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. Here’s what we offer.
- Competitive Salary.
- Health Insurance benefits for full-time U.S. employees.
- Flexible Schedule – Work from your home. We’re spread out all over the world – United States, UK, Czech Republic, Greece, Pakistan, and more.
- We encourage employees to take the time they need for vacation, to stay healthy, and to spend time with friends and family.
- After one year with the company: 30 calendar days paid maternity/paternity leave, and up to 60 calendar days total time off with position guaranteed.
- We happily provide or reimburse software you’ll need as well as books or conference that promote continued learning.
- We give you the opportunity to solve challenging and meaningful problems that makes a difference.
- Custom Branded laptop at your five year anniversary.
- We cover all costs of company travel (including our annual all-company retreat and mini-team meetups).
- Ability to work with some of the best people in the business through frequent, if not daily, interactions.
- And in case you were wondering: no politics, no b.s., and no jerks.
How to apply?
If all of this sounds interesting, then please submit your application below.
We won’t be able to individually respond to all applications, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch within 72 hours.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!