As a UI / UX Designer at Awesome Motive, you will be responsible for transforming ideas into beautiful “user-focused” designs that are optimized for conversion and ease of use.
To love this role, here’s the type of person you are:
- You’re a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- You’re an excellent communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You’re a creative thinker who has the eye for visually attractive design.
- You’re comfortable working with minimal direction.
- You’re confident in accepting critical feedback without taking it personally.
- You have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
- You’re passionate about leaving your mark on the web for all to see.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
Here are some skills that will come handy:
- Minimum 5+ years work experience.
- Absolute proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and standard design software.
- Excellent wireframe skills to break down big ideas into easy to use interfaces.
- Ability to hand-code standards-compliant HTML and CSS (you won’t be coding, but you need to know this so you can communicate with developers).
- Understanding of web design and typography trends, browser compatibility issues, and web design constraints when it comes to speed.
- Obsessive in your attention to small details.
- Talent to generate creative ideas in a highly interactive environment.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects and timelines.
- Excel in a team environment and be able to communicate clearly with your peers.
What we offer:
Working for a fast-growing bootstrapped company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. Here’s what we offer.
- Competitive Salary.
- Health Insurance benefits for full-time U.S. employees.
- Flexible Schedule – Work from your home. We’re spread out all over the world – United States, Canada, Singapore, Ukraine, India, Pakistan, and more.
- Unlimited PTO (after 90 days of employment). We encourage employees to take the time they need for vacation, to stay healthy, and to spend time with friends and family.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We happily provide or reimburse software you’ll need as well as books or courses that promote continued learning.
- We give you the opportunity to solve challenging and meaningful problems that makes a difference.
- Custom Branded laptop at your five year anniversary.
- We cover all costs of company travel (including our annual all-company retreat and mini-team meetups).
- Ability to work with some of the best people in the business through frequent, if not daily, interactions.
- And in case you were wondering: no politics, no b.s., and no jerks.
How to apply?
If all of this sounds interesting, then please submit your application below.
We won’t be able to individually respond to all applications, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch within 1 week.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!