WordPress Social Media Feed Plugin, Smash Balloon, Joins Awesome Motive
Syed BalkhionJune 24, 2020
Smash Balloon, the most popular social media feed plugins for WordPress, announced that it’s joining the Awesome Motive family.
Smash Balloon was launched in 2013 with the mission of helping businesses easily create and display custom social media feeds in WordPress. Today, Smash Balloon has over 1,300,000+ active installs.
“I’m thrilled to be joining Awesome Motive as a partner,” said John Brackett, founder of Smash Balloon. “I have a lot of respect for what Syed Balkhi and the team at Awesome Motive have built, and I’m looking forward to growing Smash Balloon and introducing exciting new features to our customers.”
With Smash Balloon, companies can display social media feeds in WordPress to leverage social proof, boost engagement, and increase conversions.
Smash Balloon features include:
- Custom Social Feeds: Easily set up custom social feeds without writing any code.
- Multiple Feeds, No Restrictions: Display timeline feeds, videos, photos, hashtags, events, and more.
- Display Social Proof: Customizable drop-down box to display likes, shares, and comments.
- Custom Design: Customize the design of your social media feeds to match your brand.
- Smart Caching: Intelligent feed caching to ensure your website is blazing fast.
- Feed Backup: Smart feed backup to keep your feed working even if the social media platform is down.
Smash Balloon also offers a Lite version of the plugins for those that want to try it out for free.
About Smash Balloon:
Smash Balloon is the world’s leading social media feed plugin that’s both easy and powerful.
Learn more at https://smashballoon.com/
Introducing Privacy Guard: Keep Personal Info Out of Google Analytics
Introducing WPForms 1.8.7 – User-Friendly Order Form Upgrades
OptinMonster Acquires Beacon Lead Magnet Creator To Help Small Businesses Easily Generate More Leads
[NEW] Updated SEO Preview, Redirection Manager, Author SEO, and More
[New] Affiliate Coupon Links: Quick Discounts, Happy Customers
Join us and Make Cool Stuff from Anywhere!
More from the blog
WPBeginner Growth Fund, a leading investment fund specializing in B2B software businesses backed by Awesome Motive is thrilled to announce …
Awesome Motive Acquires Envira Gallery and Imagely Photography Suite to Help Photographers Boost Their Web Presence
Awesome Motive, a fast-growing software and media company with over 25 million websites using their software, today announced their acquisition …
Awesome Motive, a fast-growing software and media company with over 21 million websites using their software, today announced their acquisition …